Hi! I am Lee Munch – founder, owner and principal of Monarch-13.
There’s an old saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over expecting a different result.
Let me ask you these couple of questions about your business right now:
- How many things in your business do you just keep on doing?
Ex. “this is just the way we do things around here”
- When have you been tenuous about doing things?
Ex.“I don’t think it will work in my industry OR “I tried it and it didn’t work”
- What have never even contemplated doing?
Ex. I just don’t have time and /or money and / or resources right now
Well, guess what- if any of those statements sound familiar…. it’s time for YOU to get uncomfortable. Unless of course, your business is absolutely everything and more than you could have imagined….if it is, my guess you would not be on my website right now.
So here are just a few highlights:
(Monarch is new, but I have been working with and guiding businesses for more than 7 years)
Client results highlights:
- 300% increase in profits within 6 months, including a 100% increase in team
- Effectively decreased working hours by 50% within 3 months
- A personal production increase of 50%,, while nationally, the overall company production average was down 30%.
- iGetting a company on solid footing, instead of losing everything
- systematization of the sales process allowing for a predictable client increase
- Implementing a default calendar to allow for optimal business growth and “me” time
|Oprah and Friends||Stony Brook University||Time Magazine||MetLife|
|Rotary International||Prudential||Village Times Beacon papers||Citigroup|
|Hauppauge Reporter||State Farm Insurance||Long Island Business News||Chicago Board of Trade|
Favorite over all career highlights:
- In April 2010 I was noted as “one to watch” by Long Island Business News
- As a global Product manager with Citibank, I have trained teams from 2 to 100,
including up to 15 countries at any one time
- I have shared the stage with T. Harv Eker, author of the best selling book
“Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” and CEO of Peak Potentials Training
- I have worked with Gail Blanke, best selling author of “Between Trapezes” and monthly contributing columnist to Real Simple magazine
- I was a guest speaker on Oprah and Friends
- I served on the Federal Reserve Euro transition committee (way back in the day)
- I speak Spanish, French and German. I have lived in both Spain and Austria
- I was continually trained and coached by the world’s #1 Business and Executive Coaching Organization, ensuring I too, always learn, grow, and improve to stay on top – yep you got it- I get uncomfortable too!.
Favorite Life highlights:
- I have the most wonderful husband Joe, and two fabulous daughters – Amy and Rocki
- I have 2 dogs, a cat, and fish right now. More than likely that will increase
- I am so blessed to live by the water and get to enjoy the beach every day
- I come from a HUGE family and being with them is the best
- I love to garden
- I intend to run the Athens Marathon in November of 2014. A few years ago I would have laughed at very thought because “I don’t run, and I hate to run”.
But look how uncomfortable I plan on getting over the next year or so….