Power Challenge 2014
Are YOU up for a Challenge?
January is now over. How are your goals looking? What do you REALLY want to accomplish this year? Is there is at least one area of your business you know can be better? If so, isn’t time to challenge yourself and make it happen? I can help you and so can this challenge. If you think you may be up for a challenge that will yield real bottom line results, read on.
- Just 5 businesses (from 1-5 employees and includes 100% based employees) will be selected to participate.
- The challenge has a value of $3,200- $4,000. Participants will only invest $500. Why am I doing this? Because I care, and I want to help. Often time’s people do not think or know how a mentoring program can really help them. Also, not everyone is coachable. So, I am offering a “sneak peak” into what it is like to have that guide and mentor there to move you along.
- You will accomplish more in less time with real results. 6 weeks will fly by – is it worth trying something different?
How it works
Enrollment begins officially February 15th – 28th. During this time we will do the assessment, gather needed information, and create your mini power plan (including objectives and anticipated results). The sooner you sign on the more time you will get in the program, and the faster we will get going.
- The challenge officially begins March 1st (March 3rd is Monday) and goes through the week of April 7th.
- It includes all the benefits of being a Monarch member including our Quarterly planning day on Saturday April 5th.
- Goal, parameters, and plan in place, we will work together every week to accomplish it, step by step.
- There will home work for you and for me to keep us on pace and on track. No distractions here!
- At the end you will have achieved your goal (as long as you do your part), and be ready to complete your Q2 Power plan.
- What happens after the challenge will only be determined after the challenge.
THIS IS A CHALLENGE!
You will be pushed and you will be uncomfortable. It is simple but not always easy. It’s my job to get you through this without overwhelm. It’s your job to participate and be committed to your success. This is not for everyone, and it has very strict guidelines.
Email of call Lee Munch to get the selection process underway.
If you think you are ready – LET’s Go!